- We went to Indonesia
in 1997 and 1998, and it was one of our best trips. It combined nature (Bromo volcano, Manado Seagardens etc...), culture (like Toraja and Borobudur temple) and friendlyness of the local people. Above all, service is extremely good value for money, and this is one of the advantages over other regions like the Middle East and central America. Safety is less a concern than f.i. in Central America.
- The Singapore
page was also made by me.
- The Cambodia
page was first made with info I got from other people, and in 3/99 I went to check out things myself.
- There is Myanmar
page written by a friend of mine (11/98). They will probably also add a site on Laos after spending 4 weeks in 10/99.
- Steven Buvens has also written a site after his trip to Northern Vietnam
(7/99). I went back to Vietnam in 10/2000 and updated the Northern section, and expanded it with a Southern section.
- The Laos page was made by Geert Van Vaeck who stayed there 4 weeks (10/99).
- 6 Asian companies have joined forces in an effort to turn off crisis in tourism industry, and they are now offering an "Asian Airpass". Com
panies participating include Thai airways, Garuda, Singapore airlines, Philippine Airways, Vietnam Airlines and Malaysian Airlines. The deal is the following:
- You have to fly to any Asian destination with 1 of the six carriers. You could f.i. fly to Singapore or Bangkok.
- Then you need to buy the pass for 270 US$. This entitles you to 3 flights within Asia with 1 of these 6 carriers. This pass has to be bought at the same time you purchase your international flight, and it has to be booked outside Asean countries.
- Open jaws are not permitted, except within 1 country. So travel must be contiguous.
- Domestic flights are permitted except in Vietnam and the Philippines.
- Maximum stay is 2 months.
- Extra stretches can be purchased at 90 US$ for one.
- You cannot do the same trip twice (f.i. Singapore-BKK-Singapore-BKK).
- This could be of course a very good deal. Suppose you want to visit Sulawesi. Then buy a cheap ticket to Singapore. With your pass, you can fly to Ujung Pandang (Silk Air), fly back from Manado (Silk Air), and you even have 1 stretch left, f.i. to fly from UP to Manado with Garuda.
- I've not tried this myself, and I didn't get much feedback untill now. It's best you mail singapore airlines for more info.
|KASHIF ISMAIL (3)
I am Kashif ISMAIL, a Domain expert/trader with 8 year experience. I came across your great site & decided to contact you personally. I have a Quality Domain Name right for your business.
I think you might be interested in buying UTravelAsia.com ?
This Domain has all the Great Domain Qualities such as;
The domain is available for $ 1000 only.
If you are interested, Please let me know.
Hi, Just to recommend a online travel agency
Everytime i travel around ASIA i book my flight and Hotel at
alot of Discounts on hotel upto 40%
Whenever i travel to China i book my hotel and yangtze cruis via
Excellent and Fast Service! 24/7 customer support!
We have passengers we arrange trips and tour for from the Federal Republic of Nigeria, we are in a wide searh all over the World for Agent that will take charge of Ticketing, if there is any intrest please contact us. for mor information and specify, Our payment term is Via T.T,Check and Money Order.
|james morgan (1)
I will like to get you informed that we have a passenger we want you to write a ticket for.The trip is from nigeria to singapore,from singapore to nevis.Please do contact us as soon as possible in respect of the ticket and mode of payment.
I need to know whether there is any tour package available for Malaysia,Singapore, Hongkong, Thailand etc.,kindly mail me the details.
Site link: http://www.malaysiatravelcentre.in/sitelink.html
Contact Name: Mr. Kumar
Company name:: Malaysia Travel Centre
Flat No. 5, 1 Link Road, Jangpura Extension
New Delhi - 110014
Tel No - 91-11-4155 1012/13/14/15
Fax No - 91-11-4155 1017
Title:: Travel in Malaysia, Malaysia Tours, Malaysia Packages, kuala lumpur hotels.
Description:: Malaysia Travel centre is a website dedicated to providing travel services in malaysia. Malaysia is a beautiful place to visit and spend your
vactions. Malaysia known as truly asia. Malaysia travel centre offers various services ranging from travel in malaysia, tours in malaysia, thailand and singapore etc.
Keywords:: malaysia tour package agent from delhi india, low cost packages malaysia, travel and tourism delhi, tour and travel packages to malaysia, indian travel agency, travel to singapore, sightseeing in malaysia, indian travel agency and tour operator, malaysia tour and travel information, tour operators and travel agents for malaysia tour, malaysia honeymoon packages, tour operators and travel agents for thailand, hotels and resorts in malaysia, tourist attraction malaysia, singapore tourist attractions, hotel package tour tourism travel, hotels in Singapore, holidays vacation tour tourism,honeymoon travel packages and tours singapore, cheap travel vacation package and tours.
Yes i had same expereince when travelling whole asia. Entry of many new flights make our cost low.